Honestly I don’t know where to begin :) Shall I start with the beauty of Egypt or rather with the Travellers’ Choice Award winning 5-star Hotel on TripAdvisor?
Well, let’s start with the hotel and the bargain that I have found on thomson.co.uk. Thomson is offering a holiday of 7 Nights in Luxor in the 5-star Steinberger Nile Palace Luxor (89% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast, flights and coach transfers for only £378 per person based on 2 people sharing. The hotel is located directly in the heart of Luxor and therefore directly on the banks of the Nile. Get spoiled with a lot of luxury in this place where you are going to stay in spacious rooms with plenty of extras, like air conditioning, satellite TVs and internet access. Simply sip a cocktail at the outdoor pool or enjoy a wonderful sunset amidst the unique setting that the Nile is offering.
But the most interesting things are for sure outside of the hotel :) You will almost get the feeling how the Pharaohs might have lived in the area of Luxor, because there are still many monuments left. Take a stroll over the bustling bazaars and let Egypt put its spell on you.
FYI: There have been travel advices for holidays in Egypt! Please check gov.uk for the latest travel advices. Currently Luxor seems to be save from violent protests, but I really recommend you to follow the news before travelling! Please note that you also need a valid passport and a visa before entering Egypt.
- Egypt: 7 Nights incl. 5*Hotel + Breakfast, Flights and Transfer for only £378
- Travel period: 14/05/2014 – 21/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 29°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 5-star Steinberger Nile Palace Luxor
- Rating: 89% on TripAdvisor out of 1.401 reviews and Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: on the banks of the Nile, in the centre of Luxor, 100 metres to shopping area
- Destination: Egypt / Luxor
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Luxor: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: valid passport necessary, visa on arrival. Please check gov.uk for latest travel advices to Egypt!
- Price: only £378 per person based on two adults sharing
Short note: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £3780 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.
Click here for the Egypt Luxury Deal