The River Nile is possibly one of the most famous areas in the world. Everybody learns about it during their primary school history lessons. This gives you the chance to go and stay next to this stunning river and enjoy a break from the cold weather.
You will be staying in the 5* Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as winning a Travellers’ Choice Award for “Romance”. Whilst you’re staying here you will be provided with a daily breakfast so that you’re ready to spend the day exploring or enjoying the weather.
With a view of the Nile to die for, there’s not much more you could ask from a hotel. This hotel does also, however, have an outdoor pool and a spa. This spa will cost you extra if you want to use it, but it’s definitely worthwhile to really maximise your relaxation.
Whilst you’re in Luxor, I would definitely recommend seeing all of the sights. You’re really close to so many amazing points of history, like the Karnak, Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens, you will definitely have a jam-packed holiday!
This deal is available to you on thomson.co.uk for just £394 per person. This includes your 7 night 5* Hotel stay, your flights, airport transfers in Egypt as well as a daily Breakfast. This is the perfect opportunity for you to escape the miserable month of January, cheer yourself up and have some much needed R&R.
- Luxor, Nile: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Breakfast only £394
- Travel dates: 14/01/2015 – 21/01/2015
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 23°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 5* Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,503 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Award Winner “Romance”
- Location: on the Nile
- Destination: Luxor, Egypt
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Egypt: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £394 per person based on 2 adults sharing