Fancy some time away that is really all for yourself? Head to Egypt on your own to stay in a great hotel where you will have nothing to worry about other than what you want to spend your time doing.
You will be staying in the 4* Xperience St. George Homestay, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. You will be staying here on an all-inclusive basis, so you don’t have to worry about finding somewhere different every night, it will be really easy for you.
This hotel has really good facilities for you to make the most of. It has various pools for you to use, as well as a spa if you want to treat yourself to a little extra. There are also various different places that you can get your food from, so you can have a change of scenery if you want one.
Whilst you’re in Egypt you definitely should make the most of the scuba diving opportunities they have there. The scuba diving is some of the best in the world and is one of the main reasons that Egypt became famous in the first place! You definitely don’t want to miss out on the opportunity whilst it’s there.
This deal is available to you on thomson.co.uk for just £725 per person. This includes your 4* All-Inclusive hotel stay as well as your flights. This holiday is the perfect excuse for you to take some time to get away and just gather yourself after a long and gruelling winter.
- Sharm El Sheikh Solo Traveller: 10 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £725
- Travel dates: 01/03/2015 – 11/03/2015
- Travel duration: 10 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Xperience St. George Homestay
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,050 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Destination: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- Meals: All Included
- Airport transfer in Egypt not included
- Find cheap Car Hire on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £725 per person