Are you tired of the awful weather at home? Whisk you and your family off on a Fuerteventura Break for a week, and you’ll never look back! Remember your sunglasses and your bucket and spade, as your kids are not going to want to leave the seaside till the sun goes down! There are a variety of sights to go and visit too incase you’re more inclined to the cultural experience, such as El Cotillo, a nearby fishing village, as well as the Parque Natural de Corralejo, a nature park which is frequented by windsurfers and kiteboarders! Don’t miss out :)
Book your Fuerteventura Family Holiday today!
Located in the heart of Catela del Espino, the Suite Hotel Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) is a fantastic place to stay whilst travelling around Fuerteventura! Being only a few minutes walk from the beach, get your towels ready because you can go swimming in the warm sea all day long, or even play a range of beach sports that are on offer! It’s located just 500 metres from the town center, which boasts several shopping and leisure spots, so you and your kids will always have something to keep you busy! If you’re just looking to stay around the hotel, there is free WiFi available as well as children’s activities available, and don’t forget the pool and the bar!
I found this deal on Loveholidays! Don’t miss out, book now before someone else does!
- Fuerteventura Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £116 pp
- Travel dates: 5-12 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2359 reviews (+ Certificate of Excellence)
- Location: 7 minute walk from the beach
- Destination: Fuerteventura
- Meals: Self-catering
- Transfers: Can be booked separately from only £28 return
- Price: only £116 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing