The sun is coming out for you in Cyprus this October! Of course you’ll be enjoying the sun and the sand, but there’s so much more on offer on this fantastic island. Considering you have 7 nights to explore, you have lots of time to go and see the cultural and historical sights! The Pafos Archeological Site is a must-see, as well as the Selimiye Mosque and Kyrenia Castle amongst other things, so remember to fit these things into your itinerary!
Book your Cyprus Break today!
Kotsias Villas (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) in Cyprus have a villa with your name on it! A double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, a shower room, a dining area, a lounge, and to top it all off… an open-plan kitchen! What more could you ask for?! Well… I guess you could ask for 2 outdoor swimming pools…
Luckily for you, there is a private pool with plenty of sunbeds, as well as a children’s pool for your little ones to play around in! The villa also comes with air-conditioning (trust me you’ll need it!), as well as an oven, hob, fridge-freezer, satellite TV, barbecue and microwave! Somehow, I don’t think you’re going to go hungry on this holiday! :)
I found this deal on Thomson! Book now before another family does!
- Cyprus Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Villa, Flights & Free Car Hire only £262 pp
- Travel dates: 23-31 October 2016
- Length of stay: 8 Nights (7 nights in villa + overnight return flight)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: Kotsias Villas
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 26 reviews
- Destination: Cyprus
- Meals: Self-catering
- Free Car Hire with Europcar
- Price: only £262 per person based on 2 adults and 4 children sharing