Halkidiki is a lesser known Greek destination but offers the perfect holiday for everybody. Picture it, beautiful rocky coastline contrasting with the brilliant blue and crystal clear water.. it doesn’t get much better than that really, does it?!
Four Star Halkidiki
Flights are from London Stanstead to Thessaloniki. Transfers are not included, but with local transport around £20 each way, this keeps the holiday cheap. To find your way check here.
The hotel is courtesy of Trivago and is the Flegra Palace. Set in beautiful gardens this hotel is a real peaceful haven. Just a stroll away from the beach, and with 2 pools this is perfect for the beach bums and water babies out there. There’s also plenty of leisure facilities including volley ball court, table tennis and hot tub. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
One of the best beaches in Halkidiki is Kalogria Beach. The real draw of this beach is that it’s really stunning sandy beach… but it’s also not too busy so it’s actually quite an enjoyable experience. Throughout your stay, you wouldn’t have to repeat a visit to any one beach.. there are so many beaches in the region of Halkidiki that you could literally tour around and never see the same thing twice!
- Four star Halkidiki: 7 nights Hotel plus Flights £183
- Travel dates: 19th November – 26th November 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: 14 C
- Airport of departure: London Stanstead
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4-star Flegra Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 37 reviews
- Location: 150m to beach
- Destination: Halkidiki
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £183 per person based on 2 adults sharing