Your Holidayguru has found a great opportunity for you and your family to spend a nice holiday in France. Travelbird.co.uk offers a cheap holiday deal for a group of six up to eight persons in the wonderful Dordogne region for only £66.50 per person, that’s a total of only £399 for a whole family or a group of 6 adults! Therefore I’ve already looked up an appropriate flight to make this stay perfect for you and TADAA I’ve found an awesome bargain on bravofly.co.uk for only £37 per person. So check it out:
Spend your holiday in Dordogne which is one of the most beautiful regions of France and sleep in one of the luxury lodges of the Souillac Golf and Country Club (100% on TripAdvisor!!). The wooden lodges are well-equipped with a living room and dining area plus a fully equipped kitchen. There’s a dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee maker and toaster. Make yourself at home :) The six persons lodge has three bedrooms with shower and bath. The Golf and Country Club runs a full 18-hole golf course, 9 swimming pools (!) and tennis courts. But there’s more to come and not only golf fans will enjoy this holiday here: the area of the country club offers a volleyball court, a football pitch, a cycling track and an super children’s play area. So plenty things to do and to keep all ages entertained. The hotel provides a good restaurant that serves delicious breakfast and traditional French dishes. Sit back and relax during your holiday and enjoy a drink at the bar.
As you’re staying in Dordogne you should definitely plan some trips to discover this stunning region of France and the exciting villages around the Souillac Country Club. The countryside is perfect for many outdoor activities like mountain biking, horse riding or canoeing. Montignac and the Lascaux Caves are really worth a visit and are nearby your accommodation. The Lascaux Caves have become a UNESCO World Heritage site and is a complex of diverse caves which display both prehistoric art and human origin. Another splendid family day trip would make the zoo in the town of Gramat which is only 25 miles away and opened all year round.
I’d suggest to look up cheap rental car prices on carrentals.co.uk, so that you can be more flexible during your Dordonge holiday. Prices start from £24 per day. The Souillac Golf and Country Club is only a 20 minutes drive from the airport of Brive-La-Gaillarde Laroche which is the closest one. A cab ride costs you probably around £30 each way.
- France Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only £104
- Travel period: 07/06/2014 – 14/06/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Validity: subject to availability
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Souillac Golf & Country Club
- Rating: 100% on TripAdvisor out of 8 reviews
- Location: on the borders of the Lot, the Dordogne and the Correze
- Destination: Dordogne / France
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Brive-La-Gaillarde not included.
- Your way to the hotel: ca. 9 miles from the airport, taxi costs around £30 each way.
- Rental car: £24 per day on carrentals.co.uk
- Excluded: Booking fee of £9, possible tourist tax, welcome pack with bed linen, towels and final cleaning of £93 for a 6 persons lodge
- Price: only £104 per person based on 6 people sharing