Fuerteventura is a well known island, popular with various different countries in Europe because of its great climate. This is the perfect opportunity for you to escape the cold British Winter and enjoy temperatures of around 21°C.
You will be staying in the 4* Barcelo Jandia Mar, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 71% as well as a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. You will be staying here on an all-inclusive basis, so you will literally be completely stress free for this quick, 3-day trip. This includes all of your onsite beverages and meals, which is perfect for a short trip like this!
There are two swimming pools at this hotel, should you want to use it. There is also a really nice spa, should you want to treat yourself a little bit! I would, however, recommend that you make the most of the warmth and the coastline whilst you can; it’s not every day in January that you spend your time in 21°C. Head to the beach, which is really close to the hotel, and just enjoy relaxing under the sun, go for a dip and let your stress float away.
This deal is available to you on expedia.co.uk for only £194 per person. This deal includes your 4* All-Inclusive Hotel stay as well as your Flights. It’s an absolute bargain! It is the perfect excuse for you to escape the miserable end of January, rid yourself of the January blues and enjoy some time in the sun with somebody who makes you smile.
- Fuerteventura: 3 Nights incl. 4* All-Inclusive Hotel & Flights only £194
- Travel dates: 29/01/2015 – 01/02/2015
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Barcelo Jandia Mar
- Rating: 71% on TripAdvisor out of 1,701 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: near beach
- Destination: Jandia, Fuerteventura
- Meals: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Fuerteventura not include
- Price: only £194 per person based on 2 adults sharing