The Canary Islands are one of my top favourite destinations. The good reason for that is the mild to warm climate all over the year, which enables a sunny beach holiday even in the winter months. During the summer months mild winds keep the extreme Saharan heat away and in the colder months those winds keep the islands warm.
That means that you probably won’t freeze in Fuerteventura this December, which is when this holiday is going to start :)
Book your Fuerteventura Family Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3264 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re just gonna love staying there on your Fuerteventura Family Trip! It’s a beachfront hotel, and there’s also a pool, fitness center, restaurant, bar, tennis court as well as children activities! It’s not too far away from many of the main attractions of the island too! These include the Parque Natural de Corralejo, Grandes Playas Corralejo and Corralejo Dunes! Don’t forget that you’re here on an all-inclusive basis, so make the most of all your meals and fill yourself up…!
I found this deal on First Choice!
- Fuerteventura Family Trip: 7 Nights incl. All-Inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £327 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through First Choice!
- Travel dates: 14-21 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternaitve airport: Choose your own (prices vary!)
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3264 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Spain
- Meals: All inclusive
- Airport transfer included
- Price: only £327 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!