The Canary Islands are one of my top favourite destinations. The good reason for that is the mild to warm climate all over the year, which enables a sunny beach holiday even in the winter months. During the summer months mild winds keep the extreme Saharan heat away and in the colder months those winds keep the islands warm.
Means that you probably won’t freeze in Fuerteventura this December, that’s when this holiday is going to start :)
You can book your winter escape on thomascook.com with flights from London Gatwick to Fuerteventura, including hotel and coach transfers between the airport and the hotel for only £156 per person.
The price is based on 2 adults and 3 kids sharing, that makes this a great holiday for a big family to spend a wonderful time in the second biggest island of the Canary Islands.
You can also customize this deal to another party size like for example for 2 adults and 2 children for only £172 per person. A couple pays £204 per person .
You’re going to be accommodated at the 3-star smartline Castillo de Antigua (69% on TripAdvisor) which runs a big outdoor swimming pool that gets heated from November until March. Gaze over the ocean from the waterfront location and enjoy the wide range of facilities for both relaxation and fun. There’s also a decent programme of activities and evening entertainment. The sandy beach is only 500m from your hotel and the nearest shops, restaurants and bars are only 400m away.
Happy travels :)
- Fuerteventura Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfers for only £156
- Travel period: 06/12/2014 – 13/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 20°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3 star smartline Castillo de Antigua
- Rating: 69% on TripAdvisor out of 1.158 reviews
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Fuerteventura / Canary Islands
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Fuerteventura: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £156 per person based on six adults sharing
Click here to book your Holiday
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.