If you’re looking for a group holiday to the Canary Islands then you are looking in the right place. Perfect for those of you with grown up children or those of you who just fancy a trip away from the cold month of January. A comfortable 21°C definitely does the trick for the January Blues!
Smartline Castillo de Antigua
You can book your winter escape on thomascook.com with flights from Bristol Airport to Fuerteventura, including hotel and coach transfers between the airport and the hotel for only £180 per person.
The price is based on 4 adults sharing, perfect for groups of friends, or families with older children, looking to get away from the British Winter that dampens most peoples’ spirits
You’re going to be staying at the 3-star smartline Castillo de Antigua (70% on TripAdvisor) which boasts a big outdoor swimming pool that gets heated from November until March. Gaze over the ocean from the waterfront location and enjoy the wide range of facilities for both relaxation and fun. There’s also a decent programme of activities and evening entertainment. The sandy beach is only 500m from your hotel and the nearest shops, restaurants and bars are only 400m away.
Whilst you’re here I would definitely recommend having a look around a the island. One of the best ways you can do this is on a segway tour! It’s really good fun, especially if you can convince the guy in charge to take off your speed lock. If you’re not up for that, just looking around at all the different beaches is definitely more than enough to keep you occupied for your entire trip!
This is a perfect opportunity for you to escape the rubbish weather that is so typically associated, and correctly so, with the UK. Escape to an island of beaches, volcanoes and beautiful views. There’s not much more that you could want from a holiday is there?! Happy travels :)
FYI: If the link to the ThomasCook website doesn’t work the first time round, close the window that has opened and then follow it again!
- Fuerteventura Holiday: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfers for only £180
- Travel period: 10/01/2015 – 24/01/2015
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3 star smartline Castillo de Antigua
- Rating: 70% on TripAdvisor out of 1,247 reviews
- Location: 500m from beach
- Destination: Fuerteventura / Canary Islands
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Fuerteventura: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £180 per person based on 6 adults sharing
click here to book your holiday!
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.