Madeira is well known for various different things, primarily spectacular wine. Also referred to as “the floating garden” or the “Pearl of the Atlantic” you won’t be disappointed with your surroundings; they are absolutely stunning! Your hotel is even located pretty close by to many of the local attractions such as Madeira Explorers, the Forum Madeira and Capela Nossa Senhora de Penha de Franca!
Book your Funchal Family Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Vila Vicencia (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a wonderful place to stay on your Funchal Family Break! Not only is there a pool (which the kids are gonna love by the way!) you’ll also get breakfast included in the price, so make the most of it, as it’ll have to last you! There’s also a bar/liunge and free WiFi! Get your cameras ready, as you’ll be taking so many photos to send back to your jealous friends and family back home! You will have to go exploring for lunch and dinner though, but that won’t be a problem, as your hotel is situated close to La Vaca Negra, Alfama Restaurant as well as Solar Da Ajuda!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Funchal Family Break: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers only £285 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Thomson!
- Travel dates: 19-26 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Hotel: Vila Vicencia
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 251 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Madeira
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Madeira: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £285 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- Alternative couples offer: £288 per person based on 2 adults sharing (other details are the same)
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!