Take a trip to Gdansk! This beautiful historic city set at the Baltic Sea is home to many architectural master pieces. Stroll along around the Old Town or take a walk at the long sandy beach. The night life in Gdansk won’t leave you hanging either. There are numerous bar and restaurants where you can have a drink and a bite to eat and enjoy a rejuvenating stay in Poland!
Book your Gdansk City Break today!
You’ll be staying in the Hotel Impresja (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and it’s the perfect place to stay on your Gdansk City Break! There is wheelchair access, and you’ll also be glad to know that pets are allowed, so definitely bring your dog along! Breakfast is included, which means you’ll definitely be all ready to go and explore the town during the day! Just in case you want a day in the hotel, room service is also available, and you also get free WiFi so you can keep in touch with your jealous friends and family back home! There’s also airport transportation which you can use, as well as multilingual staff at your disposal! Baw się dobrze!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Gdansk City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £90 pp
- Travel period: 25-27 November 2016
- Travel duration: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Stansted
- Airline: RyanAir
- Alternative Airports: Luton (WizzAir)
- Hotel: Hotel Impresja
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 75 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 2.4 km from town center
- Destination: Gdansk
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Price includes following services: Free WiFi
- Price: only £90 per person based on two adults sharing
- Single traveler option: £121
- Airport of departure: Luton (WizzAir)
- Alternative airport: Stansted (RyanAir)