Nowhere gets more festive than the country of Germany so why not make the most of this Christmas feeling, and head to the choice of 9 German cities for a Christmas market break... from £79 per person! This deal includes return flights and hotels in various cities – what a great value deal! Come on, don’t be a scrooge..
Book your German Christmas Market Break today!
Your choice of cities include: Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Munich and Dortmund! In each city, you will be staying in a comfortable and spacious 4* Hotel room with tea/coffee facilities, a TV and always, Wi-Fi access to upload all those festive selfies!
This deal includes flights from a choice of 3 London airports… its up to you!
Explore the food markets of Frankfurt and the Gothic Frankfurt Cathedral, or enjoy a beer in one of Cologne‘s many beer gardens. Or perhaps, Berlin is more to your liking, with the iconic Brandenburg Gate and colourful East Side Gallery or perhaps, the Red Light Reeperbahn in Hamburg is better suited! ;-) However, don’t forget the stunning shores of the Rhine in Düsseldorf – either way, this deal is not to be missed!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- German Christmas Market Break: 2-3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £79 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Wowcher!
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates from 23rd Nov-17th Dec 2016. (26th Nov = sold out)
- Must book by 19th Nov 2016.
- Length of stay: 2 (or 3 nights for £30 more pp)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick, Luton, Stansted
- Hotel: Dependant on destination chosen
- Destination: Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Munich or Dortmund!
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find current transfer prices here
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- You have to buy two!
- This holiday is provided by Cheap Cost Holidays and financially protected under ATOL
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!