Beat those winter blues with a glamorous package offer to India’s very own version of the Portuguese Riviera – Goa holidays offer ancient culture with a European twist along with great beaches and reliable sunshine.
7 Night Goa Holidays Including 4* Hotel, Breakfast And Flights
This stunning deal to the Indian paradise of Goa gets you away from boring British weather to some well-earned winter sun in glorious Goa, India’s answer to the Algarve.
With this fabulous package from Thomas Cook you will be spending 7 nights in an elegant 4* hotel with breakfast included, as well as flights and transfers.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Goa including transfers, so Thomas Cook has you covered.
The Double Tree by Hilton 4* Hotel has all the elegance and glamour that you would expect from a Hilton hotel, in a stunning setting nestled in the Indian countryside near Arpora and Baga and in easy reach of idyllic beaches. With a beautiful pool, sun terraces and excellent service, the hotel also hosts a restaurant and bar along with a small gym and spa offering beauty treatments. It’s also just across from Goa’s famous Saturday night flea market, so be sure to pick up a souvenir! This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Goa is a fascinating region of India – with white sandy beaches and tropical charm, Goa is a former Portuguese colony and it’s easy to see why the Europeans were so eager to get their hands on this natural prize. The Iberian flavours brought with them by the Portuguese colonisers have never really left, and remain a proud part of Goa’s regional identity – curries in Goa are laced with a European refinement, fado music can be heard from the beaches and beautiful Lisbon-style cathedrals grace many of Goa’s towns and cities. The siesta attitude of the Portuguese was clearly well received by locals, as Goa remains a relaxed and relaxing place to get away from it all. With it’s blend of classic Indian culture and Iberian chill, Goa holidays are perfect as winter breaks. So why wait out the rain and drizzle? Nab this great bargain now to have a guaranteed escape this winter.
- Goa Holidays: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only £614
- Travel dates: 6th December to 14th December 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 27 degrees Celsius
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28 degrees Celsius
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 705 reviews
- Location: approx. 1 mile from beach
- Destination: Goa
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Goa: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £614 per person based on 2 adults sharing