Beat those winter blues with a glamorous Goa winter holiday to India’s very own version of the Portuguese Riviera – Goa holidays offer ancient culture with a European twist along with great beaches and reliable sunshine.
14 Night Goa Winter Holiday Including Hotel, Breakfast And Flights
This stunning deal to the Indian paradise of Goa gets you away from boring British weather to some well-earned winter sun in glorious Goa, India’s answer to the Algarve.
With this fabulous package from Thomson you will be spending 14 nights in a quiet hotel with breakfast included, as well as flights and transfers, all for just £690 per person.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Goa including transfers, so Thomson has you covered.
The Marinha Dourada is built among in the glorious Goan countryside with the Baga River nearby, so it gives you areal flavour of Goa. The hotel itself is built around two large swimming pools, plus another smaller pool for children. There’s a whirlpool bath, too, and a steam room, beauty parlour and well-equipped gym. There’s a great restaurant as well, which serves up a mix of Goan specialities and international favourites on its terrace. If you fancy eating out, it’s just a 20-minute walk to lively Baga Beach, with plenty of bars, cafés and restaurants lining its shore. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Goa is a fascinating region of India – with white sandy beaches and tropical charm, Goa is a former Portuguese colony and it’s easy to see why the Europeans were so eager to get their hands on this natural gem. The Iberian flavours brought with them by the Portuguese colonisers have never really left, and remain a proud part of Goa’s regional identity – curries in Goa are laced with a European refinement, fado music can be heard from the beaches and beautiful Lisbon-style cathedrals grace many of Goa’s towns and cities. The siesta attitude of the Portuguese was clearly well received by locals, as Goa remains a relaxed and relaxing place to get away from it all. With it’s blend of classic Indian culture and Iberian chill, Goa holidays are perfect as winter breaks. So why wait out the rain and drizzle? Nab this great bargain now to have a guaranteed escape this winter.
- Goa Winter Holiday: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only £690
- Travel dates: Wednesday 24th February to Thursday 10th March 2016
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 26 °C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 28 °C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Marinha Dourada
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 557 reviews
- Location: Anjuna Beach
- Destination: Goa
- Meals: Breakfasts included
- Airport transfer in Goa: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car: Available on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £690 per person based on 2 adults sharing