Changed your mind about staying home next spring? Have a look at this scorcher of a deal! :-)
Your Gran Canaria Holiday Deal
Situated in the beautiful coastal town of Puerto Rico, the Servatur Montebello Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor) are a great place to enjoy some sun, sea, sand and peace! The beach is just 700 metres from the complex, where you can enjoy the cool sea breeze, white sand and get some serious sunbathing done! The apartments are fully decked out with everything you’ll need during your family holiday in Gran Canaria – spacious living areas, equipped kitchens, cosy bedrooms and large terraces are the norm here. If you don’t fancy the beach, the complex also includes a great outdoor pool, so don’t forget your inflatables! :-)
It’s never too late for a family holiday next spring so head to Gran Canaria with this fabulous deal!
I found this deal for you on Loveholidays for £130 per person and there are many dates and options available. Transfers and Luggage can be booked extra if you follow the booking instructions on LoveHolidays.
- Gran Canaria Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £130 pp
- Travel dates: 3rd May – 10th May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- More airports available: Manchester, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Bournemouth, Glasgow, Stansted, Newcastle, Exeter
- Hand luggage included (10 kg per person), Hold luggage (20 kg): £41 per person extra
- Hotel: Servatur Montebello
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 137 reviews
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: shuttle transfer (£38 total) express transfer (£52 total) private transfer (£92 total)
- Low deposit available (£49 per person)
- Price: only £130 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
- There is currently a problem with the Loveholidays website, so after clicking the link, change the details and add 2 children, and then the price of £130 should come up (Prices will increase after bookings are made though)!