December is an awkward time of year at the best of times, the stress of the ever-looming Christmas combined with the increased pace necessary at work makes it a time of year that we’d rather just forget about. Why not do exactly that for a few days with this deal to Gran Canaria?
You will be staying in the Hotel El Cabo, which has a received good feedback on TripAdvisor, giving it a 4.5/5 rating! The hotel is a self-catering hotel, which is located really close to the beach in Aegete. It also has a really nice rooftop terrace, that have great views out across the surrounding area.
Whilst you’re in Aegete you should definitely have a look around and see what you can find. There is a really pretty beach nearby called Sardinia de Galdar Beach. It’s a really popular beach, but definitely worth heading to. There is also a lighthouse there, if you fancy seeing something else. I would also recommend heading to the Agaete Natural Pools, they’re something that you don’t find everywhere. They’re also very pretty (and a lot warmer than the sea).
This deal is available to you on expedia.co.uk for only £138 per person! This deal includes both your hotel and your flights, making it an absolute bargain. I should warn you, however, that Gran Canaria isn’t hot during the winter months, it is significantly warmer than the UK, staying at about 15°C for December, but that’s about as high as it will get!
This is a holiday for those of you who are looking for a quick and quiet getaway where you can relax, not for those of you who are “sun-seekers”.
- Gran Canaria: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £138
- Travel dates: 08/12/2014 – 12/12/2014
- Travel duration: 4 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel El Cabo
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 20 reviews
- Location: near beach
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer in Gran Canaria not included
- Find cheap car rental deals on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £138 per person based on 2 adults sharing