Santorini is a little island in the southern Aegean and is a remnant of a volcanic eruption in 1956. Therefore Santorini offers a special flora and fauna. The deal on thomascook.com gets you 7 nights to the beach of Perivolos incl. hotel, flights and transfer for only £305 per person based on two people sharing. The hotel Villa Elefheria has excellent reviews and a rating of 90% on TripAdvisor. The location of the hotel is in a quiet atmosphere and perfect for those who seek a relaxing family holiday. Your are only a 2 minutes’ walk away from the beach, which has a special feature: the beach of Perivolos has black sand. It’s a different beach experience, but totally worth it.
This special Greece holiday starts in September and departs from the London Gatwick Airport. Santorini is very enjoyable especially between September and November. Don’t hesitate too long, if you want to travel to Santorini: the offer is very limited!
- Greece: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfer for only £309
- Travel period: 23/09/2014 – 30/09/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: approx. 26°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 24°
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: Villa Eleftheria
- Rating: 90% on TripAdvisor out of 75 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: approx. 80 m from the beach, 800 m from city centre with shops and restaurants
- Destination: Santorini/Greece
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer in Santorini: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £309 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.