Halkidiki is a lesser known location in Greece, but that shouldn’t put you off, especially considering this beauty of a hotel I have found.
Greece Luxury Holiday
Thanks to Trivago and Kayak.co.uk you could be enjoying a Greece Luxury break in this gorgeous 5 star hotel. What’s more at just £212 it’s tough to come across better value for an unforgettable break.
The flights I have found are from London Stansted to Thessaloniki. There are plenty of options for different dates and lengths of stay. Transfers are not included but you can check out your options here!
The luxury hotel you will be calling home for the week is the 5-star Alia Palace. This 5 star hotel is a real beauty. A TripAdvisor favourite this hotel scores 4/5 and is ranked as the #5 hotel for the area. The theme of this hotel is pure tranquillity as you step out onto the sun terrace over looking the Cassandra Gulf. The beach is just 800 m away, but with the 5 star tag comes 5 star service, and a shuttle bus will take you there. You barely have to life a finger. The hotel comes with plenty of amenities and services, including boat tours, moped and bicycle rental all on site.
If you need any more persuasion all you need to do is follow the links and check out the pictures, you’ll be hooked within minutes. Don’t miss out and book your Greece Luxury Holiday today.
Below is also a short description how to book this do-it-yourself holiday :)
- Luxury Halkidiki Holiday: 5 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Half Board & Flights only £212 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel dates: 6 – 11 April 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Hotel: 5-star Alia Palace Luxury Hotels and Villas
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 473 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer in Halkidiki not included. By bus £16 – £21
- Find cheap car rentals
- Hotel Deal:
- £230 in total /2 = £115 per person
- Example flights:
- £194 in total / 2 = £97 per person
- Total price: £424
- Price: £212 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.