Enjoy a blissful Halkidiki holiday, with a charming little hotel with fantastic reviews on one of Greece’s most beautiful peninsulas – what better way could there possibly be to get away from it all and spend a week relaxing in perfect tranquillity?
7 Night Halkidiki Holiday Including Hotel, Breakfast And Flights
I have found a deal to Greece’s stunning Halkidiki peninsula, where you’ll be staying in a lovely little hotel with great reviews in a charming Greek village that has managed to keep it’s charm far better than some of it’s better known island cousins. A Halkidiki holiday is the perfect way to get away and relax on the beach without breaking the bank.
With this Halkidiki holiday package on LoveHolidays you will be spending 7 nights in a lovely, superbly rated hotel in Halkidiki and have your breakfast and flights included, all for just £148 per person. This deal leaves in October you’ll still be able to make the most of the lovely warm Greek weather – personally I find October the perfect time of year to visit Greece, as it’s just the right temperature – the Greek heat in summer months can sometimes be a bit stifling. There are more dates available, so pick the ones that suit you.
The Hotel Stamos is a real gem of a hotel, with some amazing TripAdvisor reviews! The hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, and it’s easy to see why with guests mentioning friendly staff, a great location and a good bar – the mojito is apparently well worth trying. The hotel is just a short stroll away from the beach and from the centre of Afitos, which is a charming little Greek village with lots of tavernas and bars. There’s a great pool, as well as free breakfasts with plenty of choice – no wonder most of the reviewers seem to already be planning their next trip here!
Halkidiki, also known as Chalkidiki, is on the Greek mainland but more than rivals the islands for it’s beauty, beaches and of course the gorgeous sunny weather. You’ll be in the quaint little village of Afitos on the Kassandra peninsula, an area popular with local tourists as well as us Brits. When you’re not chilling on the beach or by the pool you can always go on a boat trip to explore the lovely little islands scattered around the peninsula, or take a day trip into Thessaloniki, Greece’s second city which has a cool student vibe as well as a fascinating history. With a hotel as lovely as yours in a village as lovely as Afitos though, you’ll probably be more than happy just blissing out and relaxing your days away. Sounds perfect.
This Halkidiki holiday is everything you could want from a Greek getaway and at an amazing price – go on, you deserve a break!
- Halkidiki Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only £148 pp
- Travel dates: 7th October – 14th October 2016
- More dates available!
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- 3 Nights from only £128!
- Approx. air temperature during stay: 19°C
- Approx. water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: London Gatwick or Manchester
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hand luggage (10 kg) pp included. Hold luggage (15 kg) for an extra of £57 per bag
- Hotel: 3-star Hotel Stamos
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 154 reviews
- Location: Afitos
- Destination: Halkidiki
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Halkidiki: not included. Transfers available during booking process for an extra of £117 total.
- Payment options available: Deposit per person £51
- Holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Price: only £148 per person based on 2 adults sharing