Enjoy a blissful Halkidiki holiday, with a charming little hotel with fantastic reviews on one of Greece’s most beautiful peninsulas – what better way could there possibly be to get away from it all and spend a week relaxing in perfect tranquillity?
Your Halkidiki Holiday Deal
I have found a deal to Greece’s stunning Halkidiki peninsula, where you’ll be staying in a lovely little hotel with great reviews in a charming Greek village that has managed to keep it’s charm far better than some of it’s better known island cousins. A Halkidiki holiday is the perfect way to get away and relax on the beach without breaking the bank.
With this Halkidiki holiday package on LoveHolidays you will be spending 7 nights in a lovely, superbly rated hotel in Halkidiki and have your breakfast and flights included, all for just £182 per person. This deal leaves in April, but there are more dates available, so pick the ones that suit you.
The Hotel Stamos is a real gem of a hotel, with some amazing TripAdvisor reviews! The hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor, and it’s easy to see why with guests mentioning friendly staff, a great location and a good bar – the mojito is apparently well worth trying. The hotel is just a short stroll away from the beach and from the centre of Afitos, which is a charming little Greek village with lots of tavernas and bars. There’s a great pool, as well as free breakfasts with plenty of choice – no wonder most of the reviewers seem to already be planning their next trip here!
Halkidiki, also known as Chalkidiki, is on the Greek mainland but more than rivals the islands for it’s beauty, beaches and of course the gorgeous sunny weather. You’ll be in the quaint little village of Afitos on the Kassandra peninsula, an area popular with local tourists as well as us Brits. When you’re not chilling on the beach or by the pool you can always go on a boat trip to explore the lovely little islands scattered around the peninsula, or take a day trip into Thessaloniki, Greece’s second city which has a cool student vibe as well as a fascinating history. With a hotel as lovely as yours in a village as lovely as Afitos though, you’ll probably be more than happy just blissing out and relaxing your days away. Sounds perfect.
This Halkidiki holiday is everything you could want from a Greek getaway and at an amazing price – go on, you deserve a break!
- Halkidiki Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only £182 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 26 April – 3 May 2017
- More dates available!
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: Manchester (£193), Stansted (£216)
- Airline: easyJet
- Hand luggage (10 kg) pp included. Hold luggage (15 kg) for an extra of £57 per bag
- Hotel: 3-star Hotel Stamos
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 162 reviews
- Location: Afitos
- Destination: Halkidiki
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Halkidiki: not included. Transfers available during booking process for an extra of £117 total.
- Payment options available: Deposit per person £49
- Holiday is ATOL protected by LoveHolidays
- Price: only £182 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any questions, contact the provider directly!