Spend two nights in one of Europe’s top cities to visit as the world’s second oldest amusement park transforms itself into Halloween central.
Halloween In Copenhagen
Complete with 20,000 pumpkins, spider cobwebs, fancy dress stage performances, spooky amusement rides and more, Copenhagen‘s Tivoli Gardens is the place to be this Halloween.
You stay includes a two night stay, breakfast each morning and admission tickets to Tivoli Gardens. The hotel’s rooms are equipped with free wifi, a private bathroom and a flat screen TV.
This is the 10th consecutive year of Tivoli Gardens’ Halloween do, proving it to be a great success in previous years. The event hosts activities to suit the entire family, from spooky rides to entertaining stage performances from Petzi the bear and more.
The offer is open until November 1st, so to book your hotel and flights now, click the links below.
- Price breakdown:
- Halloween in Copenhagen: 2 Nights incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast and Admission to Halloween Themed Tivoli Gardens + Flights for only £163
- Travel period: 30/10/2015 – 01/11/2015 (more dates in October available!)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative Airports: Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham (amend the search)
- Destination: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair + easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Christian IV
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 347 reviews
- Location: Central
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Subway Copenhagen Metro (10 mins, £4)
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £163 per person based on two adults sharing