You could be off to the party-loving Balearic Island, Ibiza! It’s not only known for its relaxing beaches and vibrant nightlife, but also for its historical and cultural sights, which are sometimes ignored! We all know about Stonehenge in Wiltshire, but did you know that Ibiza has an equivalent? A semi-circle of 13 basalt columns, it was created by Australian artist Andrew Rodgers and commissioned by Cirque du Soleil founder Guy Laliberté! Also check out the Ramparts, the Cova des Cuieram, as well as Atlantis (yes, I mean the hidden city!) :)
Book your Ibiza Break today!
You could be staying at the fantastic San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and I guarantee it is an amazing place to stay on your Ibiza Break! It’s not far at all from many attractions including the Cala Benirras, the Playa Puerto de San Miguel, and the Cova de Can Marca. It’s also pretty close to many restaurants including Port Balansat and Restaurante Escandalo, and so you should definitely not miss out!
This non-smoking hotel comes is located on the beachfront, and there is a bar/lounge, as well as a restaurant just in case you want to eat in. After so much food though you may want to exercise too, so there is also a Tennis Court at your disposal, but if you’re just there to chill out, then the pool and hot tub should definitely be right up your alley!
- Ibiza Break: 3 nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only £139 pp
- Travel period: 26-29 September 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Stansted
- Destination: Ibiza
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: San Miguel Park & Esmeralda Mar Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 363 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: City center
- Board basis: Non-inclusive
- Please make sure that hotel and flights are both available before booking!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £139 per person based on two adults sharing