Sometimes you just want booking your holiday to be cheap, quick and easy. Well look no further and you could be jetting to Ibiza before you know it.
10 nights Ibiza
Thanks to Expedia you could be saying goodbye to the stress of holiday booking and flying to Ibiza sooner than you think.
This offer is for Hotel + Flights all for just £169 per person. Lovely jubbly.
At this price the flights are from London Luton to Ibiza. Being a top destination there are plenty of options for alternative airports, available from Expedia, or other providers, so check to find your airport. Prices may vary. The deal doesn’t include transfers so check here for your options.
The hotel is the Hostal Mar y Huerta. This is a small guest house with a really friendly feel. Just off the beach it is a great location for your holiday, and with continental breakfast included who can complain. The hotel does well on TripAdvisor with a score of 4/5 and people praising the staff.
There’s plenty to do in Ibiza so if you fancy exploring then check out things to do here. Chances are though that you’ll just want to kick back, relax and have a few vinos in the evening. If that’s the case then this deal is perfect, bish bash bosh. Now all you need to do is get booking.
- Ibiza: 10 nights Hotel, Flights & Breakfast £169
- Travel dates: 4th May – 14th May 2015
- Length of stay: 10 nights
- Average temp: 19 C
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Alternative airports: London Stanstead, Gatwick, Heathrow, London City
- Airline: Easyjet (Differs for alternative airports)
- Hotel: Hostal Mar y Huerta
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 99 reviews
- Location: Es Canar
- Destination: Ibiza
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here.
- Price: only £169 per person based on 2 adults sharing