Don’t miss out on this fabulous Ibiza Break 2017! Ibiza is possibly the most famous of the “clubbing destinations”. Haven’t you ever wondered what else it has to offer you when the younger generation are all at school or doing exams? This island’s still there.. begging to be done some justice.
Ibiza Break 2017
The deal I have found you is a combination of a hotel deal on Trivago and cheap flights I found through my Flight Fare Finder for just £141.50 per person. This includes your 4 Night Hotel stay as well as your Flights from Liverpool. But feel free to change the airport to your favourite one. There are also many more dates in April and May 2017 available.
With this combination you will be staying in the Marina Playa Hotel Apartments, which have received a great TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5 as well as being awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
You will be staying here on a self-catering basis, but I think that it gives you more freedom to explore the whole island and not have to worry about getting back to the hotel in time for meals and such. It’s a really great way to make the most of your holiday.
Your hotel is situated along the coastline in San Antonio Bay, so you will be able to enjoy the beautiful weather along the coastline. There’s so much else for you to do whilst you’re here that you definitely won’t want to spend the whole holiday in the same place.
There’s the nature park Es Vedra near Ibiza town, which is definitely worth a visit. It’s absolutely mesmerising and is definitely not something you’ll forget in a hurry. There’s also the Castle of Ibiza, which is really interesting.. it’s also on top of a mountain so you’ll have really beautiful views across the island.
If you’re in Ibiza Town, there are so many places for you to try eating in. I would recommend Restaurante S’Ametller, if you don’t mind spending a bit.. could be either a welcome splurge and a good bye depression.. La Torreta has a great atmosphere, is more affordable and has some really great food.
This is a great deal that is definitely not to be missed. So pick your favourite dates and airport and …have a great break!
- Ibiza Break 2017: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £141.50 pp
- Provider: Hotel needs to be booked on Trivago and Flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 24th April – 28th April 2017
- Travel duration: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Please amend the dates and airport yourself to suit you!
- Many dates and airports available!
- Hotel: 3-star Marina Playa Hotel Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 483 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: near the coast
- Destination: Ibiza
- Single room option available: only £141 total
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Ibiza not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £141.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price for single traveller: £194
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.