Iceland is renowned for various natural wonders… so it’s the perfect place for you and your family to enjoy a holiday in! Explore the countryside, enjoy spending time in the capital and make the most of a nice break in September.
Family Holiday in Iceland
The deal I have found you is available on expedia.co.uk for only £228 per person. This includes your 10 Night Hotel stay and Flights from Belfast. If you want to fly from somewhere else, feel free to change any of the details on the link.
With this deal you will be staying in the Bolholt Apartments, which have received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. You will be staying here on a self-catering basis, so you will have total freedom in where you go and what you do.
Your hotel is very centrally located, so you’ll be able to explore the city without any problems. I would, however, recommend booking an excursion or two whilst you’re there. I would recommend you go and see the Blue Lagoon, or maybe you fancy visiting a Glacier… or maybe you just want to go and see some whales. To find good deals on excursions in Iceland follow this link.
If you wanted to eat out one night, then you could go to Fridrik V, which is a really cool take on Scandinavian food.. it’s delicious and has a really friendly atmosphere! If you wanted to try some of the local delicacies I would recommend heading to Kaloportid Flea Market. It is here when you can sample all of the crazy delicacies that Iceland has become so famous for over the years with various stalls selling things like pickled lamb testicles and fermented shark. It’s definitely an experience you will remember forever.
This is a great deal, giving you and your family the excuse you’ve been looking for to escape for a bit in a week.
- Iceland Family Trip: 10 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £228
- Travel dates: 16/09/2015 – 26/09/2015
- Travel duration: 10 Nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: Bolholt Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 82 reviews
- Hotel location: centre of Reykjavik
- Destination: Reykavik, Iceland
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Iceland not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Price: only £228 per person based on 2 adults and 3 children sharing