Here’s your chance to visit two continents at once! With a trip to Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey, you’ll be able to experience a city which lies both on the European and the Asian continent. This cosmopolitan city is so unique and has some fascinating things that can’t be experienced elsewhere.
Your Istanbul Visit
The deal I have found you is available on expedia.co.uk for only £264 per person. This includes your 9 Night Hotel stay and Flights from Dublin. It’s worth noting that I have found the equivalent of this deal from different airports; London, Belfast, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Manchester. So if you want more information on them, scroll down!
With this deal you will be staying in the Juliet Rooms & Kitchen, which have received an excellent TripAdvisor rating of 5/5. You’ll be staying here on a room-only basis, but the hotel does have the option to dine in their restaurant, which could be useful when you arrive so you don’t have to go and explore too much on your first day.
Whilst you’re in Istanbul you won’t be short of things to do. Whether you want to walk the streets, enjoy the aromas floating through the air of the traditional spices used for the cooking or just see the sights, you will definitely need to make sure you plan this trip!
Your hotel is just a few hundred metres from the Grand Bazaar, which is perfect if you wanted to go and do a bit of shopping or bargain hunting! You’re also really close the the Sultanahmet district, which is a really charming and historic area, definitely worth having a look around. It’s also the perfect place to go if you want to buy a Turkish rug!
I would really recommend heading to the Cagaloglu Hamam, which is a road that is famous for its beautiful hararets (steam rooms). These date back to the 18th century, and these baths are definitely worthwhile. It’s a really good way to spend a few hours relaxing.
This is a great chance for you to escape the UK and enjoy the great weather. Plan ahead with this Holiday in October so you can relax, knowing you’re guaranteed a fun and exciting holiday!
- Istanbul Holiday: 9 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £264
- Travel dates: 14/10/2015 – 23/10/2015
- Travel duration: 9 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Alternative airports: London, Belfast, Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Manchester
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Juliet Rooms & Kitchen
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 14 reviews
- Hotel location: near Moda quay
- Destination: Istanbul, Turkey
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer in Istanbul not included (to see how to get there, click here)
- Price: only £264 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Alternative Dates from London
- Alternative Dates from Belfast
- Alternative Dates from Aberdeen
- Alternative Dates from Edinburgh
- Alternative Dates from Manchester