Do you need a city break soon? Or maybe city breaks (plural)? Well with this deal I’ve found you three great Italian cities! Explore the fantastic cities of Rome as well as Venice or Florence.
A city disappearing before the world’s eyes, Venice is a once in a lifetime experience. Wander along the canals and try an authentic ‘gelato‘ from one of the many street vendors, enjoy aperitivo on St Marks Square or devour a true Italian seafood dish that Venice is famous for, and fall in love all over again. The Palazzo Ducale as well as the Peggy Guggenheim Collection are just some of the great places that you could visit whilst in Venice!
In Rome, take a leisurely stroll to the beautiful Trevi Fountain. Remember to make a wish there and to throw a coin OVER your shoulder for good luck! And as a passionate foodie, of course I have to recommend you try out pizza, pasta, tiramisu and gelato (ice cream) when you’re in Rome. All of these delicacies have an amazing taste and there’s such a difference between the pasta at home… well, at least in my case! ;) I’d definitely recommend the Giolitti ice cream parlour, which is overflowing with tourists every single day due to their wacky flavours!
I don’t think I can over-emphasise how great these Italian cities are, and it really depends on what you’re looking for in your Italian Citybreak!
Book your Italian Citybreak today!
You’ll be staying in one of these great hotels in Rome, including the Saint Paul Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 581 reviews), Park Hotel dei Massimi (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 536 reviews) or the Excel Hotel Roma Montemario (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 962 reviews). In Venice, you may choose between Smart Hotel Holiday (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 468 reviews), Hotel Ambasciatori and Delfino Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1653 reviews), and in Florence, the Diva Hotel! (3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 443 reviews)
I found this deal on Groupon!
- Italian Citybreak: 4 or 6 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights and Transfers only £129 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Groupon!
- Travel period: Valid for arrivals on dates from Oct 2016 to Mar 2017
- Must book within 7 days from voucher purchase
- Travel duration: 4-6 Nights
- Airport of departure: Choice of Edinburgh, London, Manchester (prices vary)
- Hotels: see choice in description above
- Rating: See above
- Destination: Rome + Venice or Florence
- Board basis: self catering
- Transfers included
- Price: only £129 per person based on two adults sharing
- £129-£249 for 4 nights, depending on dates chosen
- £189-£289 for 6 nights, depending on dates chosen
- You need to buy at least 2 vouchers.
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!