Wonderful weather and endless beaches lure everyone with this relaxing atmosphere. … for many of us the Caribbean is one of the most wanted holiday destination, exactly because of this conditions. That’s why I tried to find you a holiday with many activities and unwinding spots and Jamaica has it all!
How about snorkelling, water skiing or scuba diving? Just do what you prefer and make the most out of your holiday. You could also do a rafting on the Martha Brae River which is around 21 miles from your location and which is worth doing the way. The river is Jamaica’s rafting attraction number one and it’s an unique experience of over 3 miles of a picturesque river. A skilled raft captain takes you on a 30-foot bamboo raft over the river and it’s more the romantic type of adventure, because of the tranquil water and the quiet scenery of the island.
I have found a good deal on thomascook.com that takes you from Manchester to Jamaica including a good hotel with all inclusive and flights for only £694 per person based on 2 people sharing
Stay in the 3 star Royal Decamaron Montego Beach hotel (80% on TripAdvisor) and overlook the beautiful beach. Indulge the amazing location of Montego Bay. The hotel offers spacious rooms in a modern style and a marvellous view of the ocean. Feel welcomed by the friendly atmosphere and enjoy your all inclusive option at the wide range of eating facilities of the hotel. Nibble some snacks in the buffet restaurant or from the beach grill or grab something from one of the four hotel bars.
There’s also a swim-up pool bar amidst the nice outdoor swimming pool. Just order a cocktail and then relax on the sun loungers around the pool. Another good reason to stay here in the hotel is the evening entertainment which usually includes live music, shows, pool games and dance classes. A holiday to Montego Bay is your ideal destination if you like to lay back on a wonderful sandy beach under a blue, sunny sky…
FYI: I ticked off the transfer on Thomas Cook, as your hotel is close to the airport and the taxi prices are around £2 each way. Makes it much cheaper then the transfer!
- Jamaica Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £694
- Travel period: 26/08/2014 – 01/09/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Air temperature during stay: approx. 32°
- Water temperature during stay: approx. 27°
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 3 star Royal Decameron Montego Beach
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 2.230 reviews
- Location: approx. less than a mile to the beach and to the resort centre
- Destination: Montego Bay / Jamaica
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Jamaica: not included. Simply take a taxi to your hotel, it’s only 1.1 miles from the airport (£2, 7 mins). Get the directions here.
- Entry: valid passport necessary for at least 6 months from the date of entry. More info here.
- Price: only £694 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work at first. Therefore please click a second time on it.