‘Sunshine, sunshine Reggae’ – who doesn’t know that legendary song of the Jamaican musician Bob Marley? And this article is about his homeland and the beauty of the Caribbean island Jamaica, then this is your next destination with the flight bargain that I’ve found for you.
Splendid, almost endless sandy beaches, clear water and temperatures of around 30°C will welcome you and put a smile onto your face. Let the sunshine pamper you and afterwards jump into the cooling water. It’s a holiday paradise which offers you a lot during your stay.
Therefore I looked up for a good possibility to get to Jamaica with having much time to explore it: thomson.co.uk offers a flight from Manchester to Montego Bay for 17 nights for only £213!
And then I combined that flight bargain with a good hotel deal on trivago.co.uk: you can stay in the 2-star Tobys Resort (76% on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence 2013) for only £462 per person based on 2 people sharing… that’s the total price of £675 per person! That’s crazy but true :)
The hotel has good reviews but sure it isn’t an all inclusive hyper lush resort in Jamaica. But don’t underestimate the great value for this price. The hotel is in a peaceful and relaxing environment and nestled between tropical gardens and fruit trees. It has 2 pools, bars and restaurant and is close to the public beach. The hotel is just 3 miles from the airport away and the taxi costs around £6.
But if you seek a little more luxury for your Jamaica trip feel free to change the hotel on trivago.co.uk. I mean for that flight bargain there’s certainly some scope for a nice hotel :)
- Jamaica: 17 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only £675
- Travel period: 17/04/2014 – 04/05/2014
- Travel duration: 17 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester Airport
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 2-star Tobys Resort
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 328 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: close to the public beach
- Destination: Montego Bay / Jamaica
- Transfer in Montego Bay not included. Simply take the taxi for around £6 (14 mins drive).
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £675 per person