Guess this holiday will appeal to many, many holidaymakers, because Jamaica is probably one of the most desired holiday destinations. I’ve found a nice long holiday package on thomascook.com which includes a good hotel close to the beach with all inclusive and flights from Manchester for only £831 per person based on two people sharing. So grab your friend or partner and enjoy the Jamaican sun in June.
Stay in the 3 star Royal Decamaron Montego Beach hotel (80% on TripAdvisor) that has also a Certificate of Excellence. Overlook the beach and indulge the amazing location of Montego Bay. The hotel offers spacious rooms in a modern style and a beautiful view of the ocean. Feel welcomed by the friendly atmosphere and enjoy your all inclusive option at the wide range of eating facilities of the hotel. Nibble some snacks in the buffet restaurant or from the beach grill or grab something from one of the four hotel bars. There’s also a swim-up pool bar amidst the nice outdoor swimming pool. Just order a cocktail and then relax on the sun loungers around the pool. Another good reason to stay here in the hotel is the evening entertainment which usually includes live music, shows, pool games and dance classes. A holiday to Montego Bay is your ideal destination if you like to lay back on a wonderful sandy beach under a blue, sunny sky…
Moreover look forward to many activities here in Jamaica like snorkelling, water skiing or scuba diving and make the most out your 14 nights holiday. You could do a rafting on the Martha Brae River which is around 21 miles from your location and which is worth doing the way. The river is Jamaica’s rafting attraction number one and it’s an unique experience of over 3 miles of a picturesque river. A skilled raft captain takes you on a 30-foot bamboo raft over the river and it’s more the romantic type of adventure, because of the tranquil water and the quiet scenery of the island. Happy Holidays!
- Jamaica Holiday Package: 14 Nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive and Flights for only £831
- Travel period: 16/06/2014 – 30/06/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 32°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 3 star Royal Decameron Montego Beach
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 2.197 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2013
- Location: 900m to the beach of Dr Caves, 900m to the resort centre
- Destination: Montego Bay / Jamaica
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Jamaica not included. Taxi from the airport around £3 each way, 1.6 miles, 10 mins
- Entry: valid passport is necessary for at least 6 months from the date of entry. Further info on gov.uk
- Price: only £831 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.
Click here for the Jamaica Deal