With beautiful weather and delicious food Greece has been a destination favourite for year. Why not try new destination Kalamata for your holiday this spring?
11 nights 4* Kalamata
Being the guru that I am I have found a neat hack on Expedia. Using two separate links you can book your Flight and Hotel separately and it works out cheaper than booking them together! So with this little hack you can enjoy Flight + Hotel from just £258. Remember to follow the links and book separately for the best price.
Flights are from London Gatwick to Kalamata, Greece. Use the flight link here.
Transfers are not included so check out your options here.
The hotel is the Mantinia Bay Hotel. This 4* hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and a great stay for your next holiday. This hotel is located on a private beach and with a rooftop terrace is a great place to watch the sunset and drift the day away. Use the hotel link here.
Kalamata itself is an interesting town with quite a backstory. It takes its name from ‘kalo mata’ meaning good eye, based on an icon of the Virgin Mary. This icon was discovered years ago by the governor who converted to Christianity after witnessing the miracles this icon achieved. For those intrigued you can now visit the icon in the Church of Ypapantis, the cathedral of Kalamata.
So whether you want to drift the days away by the beach, or explore the town’s religious history, perhaps Kalamata should be your next destination of choice.
Don’t miss out and book today….
- Greece Family Holiday: 11 nights 4* Hotel + Flights £259
- Travel dates: 14th April – 25th April
- Length of stay: 11 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Easyjet
- Hotel: Mantinia Bay Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor from 85 reviews
- Location: Private beach
- Destination: Kalamata, Greece
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included. Check your options here.
- Price: only £259 per person based on 2 adults, 1 child sharing