That’s a great bargain for such a wonderful holiday to Kenya! You can book your Africa experience on thomson.co.uk for only £436 per person based on two people sharing. The price includes the all inclusive option, the flights from London Gatwick to Mombasa and coach transfers. I’ll tell you more details about the Diani beach where celebrities (Brangelina for example) love to stay:
You spend your holiday in the 4 star Diani Sea Resort (85% on TripAdvisor) which is a Traveller’s Choice Winner 2014! The hotel will make your stay in Kenya just perfect with its colonial romantic atmosphere located directly on the beach and in the resort centre. Amidst the tropical gardens of the Diani Resort you just need to make a few steps to get directly to the sandy beach. The restaurants are simple but very elegant in style and offer many delicious meals like pizza, spaghetti and sandwiches. Doesn’t sound to African, I know but there’s also the opportunity to try the traditional African cuisine, too. After eating sip cocktail at the poolside bar or spend some time on the sun loungers around the pool. But don’t forget your sun screen, because you’ll be able to indulge a lot of sun with enjoyable 31°C air temperature.
If you want to be more active during your holiday then visit the diving school on site which is offering windsurfing, snorkelling and also deep sea fishing trips. Besides a lush beach and water sports experience you’ve got also the chance to getting to know a bit of the wildlife of Kenya, because the safari territory is just on your doorstep. Just ask the local operators for these safari trips. Happy Holidays!
FYI: you need a visa to enter Kenya which you can purchase in London or at the airport on arrival. Visas on arrival costs around £30. Also check the validity of your passport, because it has to be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry. Further info can be read on gov.uk.
- Kenya Holiday Package: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, All Inclusive, Flights and Transfer for only £436
- Travel period: 19/05/2014 – 27/05/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 30°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4 star hotel Diani Resort Sea
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 709 reviews + Travellers’ Choice 2014 Winner
- Location: directly on the Diani beach and in the resort centre, 800m to shopping centre
- Destination: Kenya / Mombasa
- Board basis: all inclusive
- Airport transfer in Mombasa: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Entry: valid passport (for at least 6 months from the date of entry) and visa necessary. Further info here on gov.uk.
- Price: only £436 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: When I was searching for the deal and clicked ‘continue’, one of the sites displayed a price of £4360 per person by mistake. If this happens to you, don’t be surprised and click again on ‘continue’. The next step displays the correct pricing.
Click here for the Kenya Deal