I have found a deal to gorgeous Greece for a Kos August holiday at a great price, where you’ll be staying in a sweet little apartment, and have your flights included. Think sunshine, blue skies and glorious beaches by the Mediterranean sea!
7 Night Kos August Holiday Including Apartment, Flights And Transfers
With this fabulous package from OnTheBeach you will be spending 7 nights in a self-catering apartment in Kos, and have your flights included, all for just £275 per person. I’ve also factored the bus from the airport to your hotel into the price, but you’ll have to pay that on the bus as you arrive.
Flights are from Manchester to Kos, and the cost of public bus transfers are included in the price – check your options here.
Stenna Apartments offer simple self catering accommodation in a pleasant area close to the beach. You’ll be in the quiet resort of Kefalos and its shops, cafes and restaurants are within easy walking distance, as well as plenty of tavernas where you can enjoy typical Greek specialities including fresh fish – you are on an island, after all! This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
Kos is an island of contrasts, where the old and the new, the traditional and the cosmopolitan, sit comfortably side by side. The island boasts some spectacular mountains and a stunning coastline, as well as great summer weather – which is what makes a Kos August holiday so attractive! This really is a great deal for your summer holidays.
- Kos August Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Self-Catering Apartment, Flights and Transfers only £275
- Travel dates: 12th August to 19th August
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 26°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 26°C
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: ThomsonFly
- Hotel: Stenna Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 30 reviews
- Location: Kefalos
- Destination: Kos
- Meals: Self catering
- Airport transfer in Kos: roughly £1 with the bus, check your options here
- Price: only £274 per person based on 3 adults sharing