Getting over Christmas can be tough sometimes – when the new-year blues get you and you fall into the same old daily routine… But I have a family holiday for you today that will chase away the winter gloom and take you to the beautiful island of Kos at the start of summer! Grab a loved one and get going! A day trip to Kos town will result in unforgettable sights and plenty of opportunity for shopping. Explore the island and all the ancient sights and ruins it has to offer – but don’t forget to spend some time on the beach, soaking up the gorgeous sunshine.
Book your Luxury Kos Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 5* Michaelangelo Resort & Spa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1765 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Luxury Kos Break! One think you should remember… pets are allowed, so bring your dog along to share in the experience with you! The hotel itself is located pretty close by to Therma Beach, Kos Divers as well as Eleftherias Square, so go any check them all out! You’ll be staying on a Half-Board basis, but that doesn’t mean you can’t check out the local restaurants! I’d recommend you go to either Agios Fokas Beach Bar, Thalassa & Alati, or even Cucina Restaurant! You have 4 nights there, so you could theoretically try them all!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Luxury Kos Break: 4 Nights incl. 5* Half-Board Hotel & Flights only £291 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 9-13 May 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: 5* Michaelangelo Resort & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1765 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Psalidi, Kos
- Destination: Kos, Greece
- Meals: Half-Board
- Airport transfers: Shuttle transfer (£15.50 pp), Private Transfer (£67 pp!)
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 20 kg bags from £22.50 each
- Your holiday is ATOL Protected!
- Price: only £291 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!