One of the most beautiful European cities, Krakow is an amazing place to explore on a mini-break. With stunning architecture, mouth-watering food and a vast history, it is a really great place to visit.
The beauty of the streets will send shivers down your spine, but not more so than a visit to Auschwitz concentration camp, which is close-by and a must see for all tourists. However, with free bike rental and a good pair of walking shoes, this trip is far from doom-and-gloom as there is so much for you to take in.
Abella Suites & Apartments Krakow
Based in a central location, close to the main square and the train station, these stylish and unique apartments are the perfect place for your city break. Only a short walk from all the top attractions, you can take in a lot during your time here. Of course, when the feet get sore, make the most of the two hour bike rental, which means you can go further afield and experience everything this wonderful city has to offer. These highly rated apartments have 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor and you can book them here on travelbird.co.uk.
Cheap Flights to Krakow
I have found example flights leaving London Stansted on 16th March 2015. The best way to get to your hotel is with a twenty minute taxi, which will cost about £10. The return flight departs from Krakow on 18th March.
To book this really great offer, click on the links below. Please note that you have to book flights and the hotel separately and that you have the possibility to create your own perfect city break! There are many dates for the hotel deal available!
- Krakow: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Bike Rental + Flights only £110
- Travel period: 16/03/2015 – 18/03/2015
- Length of Stay: 2 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 4°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative Airports: pick your favourite airport and create your perfect break
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Abella Suites & Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 51 reviews
- Location: central
- Meals: breakfast
- Extras: Complimentary bikes (2 hours’ usage per person per stay), Wi-Fi, Tourist Tax
- Airport transfer: a twenty minute taxi will cost about £10
- Booking cost included
- Price: only £110 per person based on 2 adults sharing