Watching the calm waters shimmering in the warm sunshine and surrounded by magnificent mountains is a truly breathtaking experience. Don’t forget to pack your camera!
Your Trip to Lake Garda
Spend 3 nights in a lovely hotel with breakfast and countless hours by Lake Garda! This deal I put together using Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder offers a 3 night stay at a hotel and return flights from London, although alternative airports are available, for a great price of £166 per person based on 2 people sharing. This stunning Italian location should definitely be on your Bucket List!
Hotel Cristina is located in Limone sul Garda and features a chic bar and an outdoor pool where you can relax. The garden provides a real summer feel and you can admire stunning views on the terrace. The nearby area offers bicycle rentals and plenty of leisure activities, so boredom is out of the question. It has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and the rooms are spacious and include all comforts you might expect.
Lake Garda is a tourist paradise with many leisure activities on offer and tourist from all over the world flock here to admire the contrast between the deep lake and tall mountains. Explore the lake on a paddle boat or take a nice hike in the mountains and hills to capture the beautiful views – whatever you do, the scenery here will make you fall in love with Lake Garda.
- Lake Garda: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £166
- Travel dates: 19th June – 22nd June 2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Birmingham, Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 3-star Hotel Cristina
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 264 reviews
- Location: approx. 0.5 miles from city centre
- Destination: Lake Garda
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Italy not included, find connections here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £166 per person based on 2 adults sharing