The stunning Lake Garda has to be one of my favourite destinations in Italy. Take a boat out onto the lake and admire the calm waters shimmering in the sunshine or enjoy a picturesque hike in the mountains. Whatever you do, these views will stay with you forever!
Book your Lake Garda Break 2017 today!
Are you hungry for some breathtaking views and the best Italian cuisine around? Great, I have just the thing you need. Of course the main star of the show is Lake Garda with plenty of water sports and leisure activities on offer. The lakes shores are lined with towns and villages, each unique and full of opportunity to explore the local cuisine and culture. A hike in the mountains will leave you speechless as you witness some of the most spectacular views Italy has to offer – pack your comfy hiking shoes and a nice sun hat and get exploring!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Hotel Residence Torbole (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), and I can guarantee it’s an amazing place to stay on your Lake Garda Break 2017! It’s a hotel extremely close to the beach and there is also free parking just in case you hire a car in Italy. Pets are also allowed, so bring your dog if you want and they’ll share the experience with you! Don’t forget the bar/lounge as well as the Free WiFi (the most important bit for a lot of people…)! Keep taking photos and send them to your jealous friends and family back home!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Lake Garda Break 2017: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £218 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 8-11 April 2017
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Residence Torbole
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 296 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Torbole
- Destination: Verona, Lake Garda
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Transfers: Not included, find options here!
- Price: only £218 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- +6.00 EUR total due at hotel!
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!