The sight of an idyllic Italian countryside contrasting with the dark cliffs overlooking the deep blue waters of Lake Garda is simply breathtaking. The scenery is dotted with olive trees and flora so green, you’ll be rubbing your eyes in amazement. Perched among the beautiful nature is an eco-hotel where you’ll be heading with this deal.
Lake Garda – your short break in an idyllic setting
This deal I found on Wowcher.co.uk will take you to a place where the picturesque Italian countryside meets eco-conscious travel – Lake Garda. It includes a 3 night stay in the eco-friendly Mod05 Living Hotel where you’ll be treated to delicious breakfast as well as a true Italian pizza and a soft drink on one night of your stay. The price is based on 2 people sharing so you will need to buy 2. The price includes return flights so grab your friend and off you go!
Mod05 Living Hotel is modern, comfortable and above all eco-conscious so you won’t have to worry about sleeping well at night. It’s set just a short distance away from the stunning surroundings of Lake Garda, where the calm lake waters will ease your mind with their gentle flow and energise your body with an array of water sport activities. If you find yourself looking for a bit of wild entertainment, feel free to pay one of the three nearby amusement parks a visit – Gardaland, Canevaworld, or the Giardino Sigurtà Park.
- Lake Garda: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Pizza & Flights from £109pp
- Travel dates: selected dates from 1st March – 21st June 2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick, Luton or Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester and East Midlands Airports for an extra £69pp
- Hotel: Mod05 Living Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 88 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: short walk from the centre of Sandrà
- Destination: Lake Garda, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included + Pizza and a soft drink on 1 night of your stay
- Airport transfer between airport and hotel not included
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £109 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to Wowcher’s page and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)