Lanzarote is one of the magnificent Canary Islands that we really don’t ever get the opportunity to delve into. This island is one of the more expensive areas of the Canary’s and that’s why this deal is such a bargain! It should not be missed!
You will be staying in the Acuario Sol Hotel, which has been given a brilliant TripAdvisor rating of 85%. The hotel boasts three outdoor swimming pools so you can keep them on a rotation if you want to avoid getting bored of the same pool. You are also only 650m from the nearest beach, which is a really easy walking distance. The weather should be warm, at about 18°C when you go, so it will be pleasant enough to head to the beach if you wanted to.
Other than its beaches Lanzarote is famous as having various mountains. One of which, Timanfaya, is actually a volcano and a national park. If you get the chance it is definitely worth going to have a look (you can drive right to the top). It’s really beautiful and you get some great photos, everybody loves a good photo. Maybe even take a #selfie to show your friends how jealous they should be that you’re on an amazing holiday.
This deal is available to you through thomascook.co.uk for only £178 per person. This price is based on 3 adults sharing, so this package is really perfect for a group of friends or parents who are looking to take their grown-up child away. You can, of course change the numbers and the ages of the people going when you follow the link, however the price may vary!
This is a self-catering holiday, which I think tends to work better, because you can create your own schedule and if you’re tired, you don’t have to get up early!
This is a really good opportunity for you and your family or friends to see a new part of the world. Discover what it’s like to be up close and personal with a volcano, get away from the freezing temperatures in the UK and take some time to enjoy yourselves together.
- Lanzarote: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £178
- Travel dates: 11/12/2014 – 18/12/2014
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 18°C
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airways
- Hotel: Acuario Sol I, Puerto Del Carmen, Spain
- Rating: 85% on TripAdvisor out of 188 reviews
- Location: near the beach
- Destination: Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer in Lanzarote: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £178 per person based on 3 adults sharing