Lanzarote, on the Canary Islands, is known for its geology in particular, with over 300 volcanic cones! The black lava fields are like nothing you’ve ever seen before, so remember to get your cameras ready! If you’re keen to absorb the culture as well as the beautiful sights, then you have to visit the Museo de la Pirateria, where you can learn about the numerous attacks Lanzarote suffered at the hands of pirates from across Europe and Africa during the 16th century! If you just want to relax, then there are plenty of beaches, so you can sunbathe all day long!
Book your Lanzarote Break today!
Hotel THB Tropical Island (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) is a spectacular resort located in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, and it’s the perfect place to stay if you’re planning a family holiday! The kids are gonna love it! The 14 swimming pools (yes, 14!) are definitely enough so that everyone staying in the hotel can have a great time, as well as their own space! Remember that there’s also a bar and lounge, fitness center with gym, a spa, a hot-tub, and a tennis court (for when you’ve had enough of relaxing)! There is also wheelchair access, and you have a microwave in your room just in case you feel like eating in with the family!
I found this deal for you on Loveholidays!
- Lanzarote Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £145 pp
- Travel dates: 11-18 December 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: 4* THB Tropical Island
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2151 reviews
- Location: 300 metres from the beach
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Meals: Self-catering (Go all-inclusive for £289 pp)
- Airport transfer: Shuttle Transfer = £36, Private transfer = £48
- Hold Luggage: Add up to four 15 kg bags only £81 each
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Price: only £145 per person based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing