Lanzarote, on the Canary Islands, is known for its geology in particular, with over 300 volcanic cones! The black lava fields are like nothing you’ve ever seen before, so remember to get your cameras ready! If you’re keen to absorb the culture as well as the beautiful sights, then you have to visit the Museo de la Pirateria, where you can learn about the numerous attacks Lanzarote suffered at the hands of pirates from across Europe and Africa during the 16th century! If you just want to relax, then there are plenty of beaches, so you can sunbathe all day long!
Book your Lanzarote Break today!
Mansion Nazaret Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) is a spectacular resort located in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, and it’s the perfect place to stay if you’re planning a holiday for 2! The hotel sits a mere 250m from the fabulous Las Cucharas beach, close to a great water park, good shops, cafes, lively bars and restaurants, so everyone can have a great time, as well as their own space! Remember that there’s also an outdoor pool, and the opportunity to play billiards!
I found this deal for you on Loveholidays!
- Lanzarote Holiday: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Half Board & Flights only £292 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 2 – 9 May 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Alternative airports: Birmingham (£313), Bristol (£317), Gatwick (£304), Glasgow (£387), Leeds (£317), Manchester (£330), East Midlands (£323), Prestwick (£323)
- Airline: easyJet
- Only hand luggage included
- Hotel: Mansion Nazaret Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 415 reviews
- Location: 250 metres from the beach
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer: Shuttle Transfer = £28, Private transfer = £45
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 15 kg bags from £35 each
- This holiday is ATOL Protected by Loveholidays
- Price: only £292 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any enquiries, please contact the provider directly!