Why wait until summer to get away? With this deal to Lanzarote you could be enjoying the heat a lot sooner than you think.
Your stay at the Santa Rosa Apartments in Costa Teguise
Courtesy of my pals at Jet2 I have found this bargain group holiday.
As usual with Jet2 the package covers it all, this deal includes 7 nights Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Baggage for just £268 per person. That’s more value than you can shake a stick at!
The flights are from Leeds Bradford to Arrecife and with your transfers included all you need to worry about is checking in.
The hotel you’ll be checking into is the Santa Rosa Apartments. This apartment complex located in Costa Teguise is a great place to spend your holiday. Just 150m from the beach and shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep there’s no need to venture far to find what you’re looking for. The complex does well on TripAdvisor too, with people praising the friendly and relaxed staff, exactly what you need on your holiday. The hotel scores a 4.5/5 rating along with a Certificate of Excellence.
You’ll no doubt want Lanzarote because of the great weather and beaches, but Lanzorte isn’t just sand and sunbathing though. Make sure you set aside a few days to explore the culture of the island, visit one of their museums or explore the garden of cactuses – just watch where you sit!
Book your group holiday today!
- Lanzarote Group Holiday: 7 nights incl. Hotel, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only £268
- Travel dates: 18th April – 25th April 2015
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Average temp: 23°C
- Average water temp: 18°C
- Airport of departure: Leeds Bradford
- Alternative Airports: amend the search, prices may vary
- Airline: Jet2
- Luggage included: 4 x 10kg Hand baggage + 4 x 22kg bag allowance
- Hotel: 3-star Santa Rosa Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 1,272 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to the beach, Costa Teguise
- Destination: Lanzarote
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfers included.
- Price: only £268 per person based on 4 adults sharing