Nowhere else but in the U.S. you are able to find so many impressive cities. One of those cities that stands out even a little more than the others is Las Vegas. This gamble paradise is both for tourists and for the Americans a highlight. With this deal you have the chance to enjoy a great time in Las Vegas:
you get on thomascook.com 7 nights in Vegas in the 2-star Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino (50% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast and flights from Manchester for only £549 per person (based on 2 travellers). The hotel has an average rating and is really basic, but is a good choice if you’re not looking for a luxury holiday and if you want to be close to the airport and to the Strip of Las Vegas. The hotel is located 3 miles from the McCarran International Airport and it’s easy to get to your accommodation. But best about the hotel is that you can try your luck in the hotel’s own 24h casino or in the heart of Las Vegas which is only half a mile away. Despite the fact that the hotel hasn’t the best ratings it offers a lot for the money: on Saturdays there is karaoke in the Mardi Gras Bar, many happy hour offers and a landscaped pool, along with a Jacuzzi and a sun deck. So perfect if you need some rest after an exciting gambling day :)
And if you want a spectacular view over the city, then don’t miss to go to the Stratosphere Tower. It’s the highest free-standing tower in the United States with its 356 metres. Believe me you won’t ever forget this view. Viva Las Vegas!
- Las Vegas: 7 Nights incl. Hotel with Breakfast and Flights for only £549
- Travel period: 02/04/2014 – 09/04/2014
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure:
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airline
- Hotel: 2-star Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino
- Rating: 50% on TripAdvisor out of 625 reviews
- Location: 3 miles from the airport and half a mile to the Strip
- Destination: Las Vegas
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Las Vegas: not included. Just take the bus line 108 that drives every 30 minutes from the McCarran International Airport to Swenson@Pinewood Apts. Then it’s just a little stroll of a mile to the hotel. From the hotel you have free airport shuttles. Ask the staff of the hotel for further info.
- Price: only £549 per person based on two adults sharing
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click. Therefore please click a second time on the link.
Click here for the Las Vegas Deal