With the summer season lasting just a measly 6 months of the year, Lisbon is the perfect city break destination for anyone – you’ve got sun, sea, sand and shopping all in one compact place! I found this Travelbird deal for 2, 3 or 4 Nights including a great 4* Hotel, breakfast the following morning, tickets to a Fado Concert on a night of your choice, and return flights from 4 UK airports.. from only £149 per person!
Your Lisbon City Break Deal
You will be staying in the Neya Lisboa Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 960 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum) located right in the heart of Lisbon itself. This great value hotel is just 650 metres away from the Picoas Metro stop – the Metro system is Lisbon is amazing for efficient and cheap transport around and outside the city – so you’re onto a winner here! A breakfast is included each morning of your stay, you’ll need your energy for exploring!
- Lisbon: 2, 3 or 4 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Fado Concert Tickets & Flights from only £149
- Travel dates: Various dates until 26 October 2016
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 & 4 Nights for a surcharge)
- Airport of departure: Bristol, London Gatwick and Liverpool OR Manchester to Lisbon Portela Airport
- Hotel: Neya Lisboa Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 960 reviews + Certificate of Excellence + GreenLeaders Platinum
- Destination: Lisbon, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Booking fee: £10
- Tourist Tax of £0.80 per person aged 13+ per night (payable at hotel in euros)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing
How to book this deal:
I’m a blogger who loves to find these deals on the Internet and to share them on my blog. :)
I’m not a travel agent and I’m not working in a travel agency. I do not handle any payments and I do not offer any of the deals. You book all of these deals that I find with the provider who is offering the deal. You just need to follow the link in my post to the provider’s page and there just follow the instructions. :) Feel free to amend any details on the provider’s page to suit it up to your needs.
If you’re looking for the cheapest flights on your favourite dates check out my Flight Fare Finder. This tool compares all providers to each other and shows you where you can book the cheapest price for your flights.
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)