3 Nights in Lisbon in a 5* Hotel with return flights from Manchester for only £204 per person? Go on then.. ;-)
Lisbon is a stunning city with an extensive heritage, and truly epitomises Portuguese culture – with its winding cobbled streets, colourful and efficient street cars and consistently reliable tropical weather. Try the delicious cuisine during your stay, such as the Calo Verde soup, salted cod or for those with a sweet tooth, caramel custard or Arroz Doce (rice pudding with cinnamon) – either way, you’re going to love your stay in Lisbon.
Your Lisbon Luxury City Break
You will be staying at the gorgeous Corinthia Hotel Lisbon (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) for 3 nights on a self catering basis – this fabulous hotel is located just 150 metres from the Lisbon Zoo Metro Station and from here, a 5 minute Metro ride to the chic Avenida da Liberdade.
- Lisbon: 3 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £204
- Travel dates: 9th May – 12th May 2016
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative Airports: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 5-star Corinthia Hotel Lisbon
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3,423 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lisbon, Portugal
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £204 per person based on 2 adults sharing
If you would like to add some activities to your holiday, check out Expedia’s Things to do. Attractiontix is your friend, if you would like to book tickets for a certain theme park or events or if you want to make a tour. You’ll find for example cheap tickets for the Blue Lagoon in Iceland and PortAventura in Salou.
And last but not least, don’t miss out and check TripAdvisor for more inspiration and great things to do during your holiday.
Sign up for my Newsletter and find every week the best deals of the week, directly in your inbox. All deals that I find are also available through my app. My app is available on the App Store and on Google play. You find me also on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram :)