Have a look at this great value 4 Night deal to Lisbon I put together through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder, where you will be staying in a gorgeous boutique 3* Hotel and fly return from London Stansted; the only question is.. who are you taking!?
Lisbon is a stunning city with an extensive heritage, and truly epitomises Portuguese culture – with its winding cobbled streets, colourful and efficient street cars and consistently reliable tropical weather. Try the delicious cuisine during your stay, such as the Calo Verde soup, salted cod or for those with a sweet tooth, caramel custard or Arroz Doce (rice pudding with cinnamon) – either way, you’re going to love your stay in Lisbon.
You will be staying for 4 nights in the contemporary and spacious Brown’s Downtown, (4.5 on TripAdvisor) located in the Baixa neighbourhood which is super central, meaning getting about won’t be a problem. All the main attractions are all within walking distance, such as Lisbon Cathedral, Santa Justa Elevator, the restaurant district of Bairro Alto and the shopping district of Baixa Chiado.
If you want to venture out a little further, the Lisbon Metro system is reliable and cheap, with stops right outside a variety of attractions such as the Oceanario de Lisboa or the Jardim Zoologico Lisboa – both well worth a visit!
- Lisbon: 4 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only £133
- Travel dates: Mon 8 February 2016 – Fri 12 February 2016
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 12°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 15°C
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Available at an added cost
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Brown’s Downtown
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 558 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lisbon, Portugal
- Meals: None included : Not included, average taxi price £6 – £7 (rome2rio.com)
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £133 per person based on 2 adults sharing