Whether you’re looking for a foodie, cultural or historical holiday, Lisbon is the destination for you. The city is separated into different areas, each with a different charm about them. The Chiado district is full of history, with elegant shops and really cute, traditional Portuguese cafes, this is the perfect spot for you to take a leisurely stroll and enjoy a coffee break, or a spot of lunch. You should definitely make the trip to the Cristo Rei, which is a statue that boasts really stunning views across the Tejo River and to the city. Don’t forget your camera if you go here, you’ll regret it later. As well as this, there are so many museums and churches that you have to go and see! Restaurant-wise, I would really recommend Frade dos Mares. This is a Portuguese seafood restaurant and it is really fantastic. It’s not too expensive and has a really relaxed atmosphere, you’ll feel instantly comfortable and at home and will definitely be full when you leave.
Book your Lisbon Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome 4* Hotel Evolution Lisboa (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 503 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love it on your Lisbon Trip! You’ll be located pretty close by to many of the main sites of the city including Casa-Museu Dr. Anastacio Goncalves, the Igreja Sai Sebastiao da Pedreira and RentRiders.Pt! I’d also recommend you go and check out Italy Caffe Ristorante, A Parte and Passage to India, as your meals aren’t included in this deal!
- Lisbon Trip: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £84.50 pp!
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak!
- Travel dates: 13-15 March 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Evolution Lisboa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 503 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Lisbon
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find appropriate transfer prices here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £109 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!