Fancy spending the big night somewhere a little special this year? I put together this great value deal through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder and it’s sure to be a banger! You definitely won’t be without anywhere to go or something to do this New Year’s Eve, as Liverpool is bursting with life. There is Concert Square, Matthew Street, Bold Street.. whatever takes your fancy!!
Your Liverpool Staycation Package Deal
You will be staying at the central Liverpool Gateway B&B (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) for 1 night, on a bed and breakfast basis. This hotel is the best location for a night out in the city of Culture, as the city centre can be reached in just 15 minutes by taxi. The reception is open 24 hours, and this package deal includes a continental breakfast served in the communal kitchen. There is free Wi-Fi in every room, a TV with Freeview and rooms are available with shared or ensuite shower options.
I have included flights from Belfast for those living in Northern Ireland – so you don’t have to miss out on the Liverpudlian festivities! If you want to fly from somewhere different, you can find flight bargains through my Flights Fare Finder and if you simply don’t need the flights at all, the hotel will cost just £39 for the night – cheap as chips for a guaranteed good night!
- Liverpool New Year’s Eve: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast (& Optional Belfast Flights) only £68
- Travel dates: 31 Dec 2015 – 01 Jan 2016
- Length of stay: 1 Night
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Hotel: Liverpool Gateway B&B
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 45 reviews
- Destination: Liverpool, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Find appropriate transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £68 per person based on 2 adults sharing