Family days out in London are invariably expensive, difficult and more trouble than they’re worth. Not this time! This time I have found you an experience you will never forget and for a really affordable price.
You will be staying in the Holiday Inn Express, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 78% as well as a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. The morning after your stay here, you will be provided with breakfast, which means that you don’t have to worry about going to find it and can relax a bit in the morning.
The Harry Potter World Tickets are the definite highlight of this trip. The hotel is also really close to the Warner Brothers’ Studios, so you won’t have to leave ridiculously early either. Once you get there your world is transformed. Even for non-Harry Potter fans, of which there are few, this is an amazing experience. You are transported from the “muggle world” and into the wizarding world within a matter of moments. You’ll get to see how the films were made, ride broomsticks, try Butterbeer and get to stamp an activity passport.
As well as this you’ll be taken through all of the main areas shown in the film. You will get to walk along Diagon Alley and walk into the Great Hall (which has the original stone floor!) Although for the parents you may be somewhat less enthusiastic than your children, it’s an experience they will never forget and is not to be missed!
This deal is available in two parts. The hotel is available through hotels.com for £72 per night for the entire room. The tickets into Harry Potter World are then bookable through the Warner Bros Studios website. If you book a family ticket, it will only cost you £93 for the entire day. This means that the entire day out will only cost you £41.25 per person!
- London Family Trip: Harry Potter World Tickets and 1 Night incl. Hotel, Breakfast only £41.25 pp
- Travel dates: 19th December – 20th December 2014
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Hotel: 3-star Holiday Inn Express London-Watford Junction
- Rating: 78% on TripAdvisor out of 381 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: in the centre of Watford, approx. 1.3 miles from Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Harry Potter World Tickets have to be booked separately here on Warner Bros. Studio Tour
- Destination: London / Watford
- Meals: breakfast
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £41.25 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing